MuDJoB has won a Versatile Blogger Award!
What a treat!
If you Google the Versatile Blogger Award, you get approximately half a million results as of 1 Aug 2010!
The 4 "rules" (with my responses) that accompany the award are:
1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift.
- I thank Salvatore Buttaci for adding MuDJoB to his award list. You can find Sal's terrific poetry and fiction at various places online, and in print.
Check out his Amazon.com page.
- I was born and grew up in NYC, and now reside South of the Border.
- To the best of my ability, I teach ESL to young people.
- I write all the time, and have been doing so for over thirty years.
- Although, I have been affiliated with several writing sites over the years, I recently discovered dream sites on which to express myself, including Rob McEvily's Six Sentences and Blake Cooper's Thinking Ten among others.
- I've used online resources such as Issuu to "publish" work of mine and that of students, and am tickled pink to find we're being read all over the world.
- I try my best to be forthright, honest, and sincere with others, and try to write daily.
- I am very grateful to my many peers, and the people I've met in my travels who have extended a hand of friendship. This world is nothing without friendship.
Here are a dozen bloggers (among many) that I think deserve this award:
- Anthony Venutolo
- Coraline J. Thompson
- Teresa Cortez
- Gita Smith
- Bolton Carley
- Joe Gensle
- Elliott Cox
- Adam Byatt
- Paul de Denus
- Jared Culpepper
- Peter McNiff
- Quin Browne
There are several equally fantastic bloggers I would like to include. For starters, I would like to include all the writers who have participated here at MuDJoB, but have limited myself to a dozen, and considering the names previously mentioned by Sal (who also bent the "rules" a bit), and that each of the above should be gifting at least 10 bloggers, I'm fairly certain if I've not included you here, you will shortly be recognized. So many great writers, so few awards to bestow! What's an admiring blogger to do? Ha. Spread the wealth, won't you?
4. Drop by and let your fellow bloggers know you admire them.
The Versatile Blogger award is peer-driven and such recognition does a great deal to connect and support our on-line community of writers. It has been my pleasure to be a recepient and now a bestower. All my best wishes to those I was granted space to name, to the many that are great, but just couldn't fit this time, and to those whose writing I have yet to encounter.